Notices

anxious

Old 06-24-2011, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default anxious

I am looking forward to hearing what others are going through on their quest to lose weight. I'm anxious because I tend to not stick to things. Hope checking in with others helps. Kate
Old 06-24-2011, 02:43 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Kate,
Welcome to Fitday. Many of us have found that FitDay is just the tool we need to get us to stick to our committments. But, the first step is making that committment with yourself to better you life style and improve your health.

There is tons of support here, and the logging and tracking functions will help to analyze what works and doesn't work for you. If you have trouble sticking to a diet or exercise program (and who doesn't from time to time???) try using the journal or moods feature to see if there is a particular pattern or trigger that seems to derail you.

I know I discovered that I was "lonely" on more occassions than I realized once I started recording my moods. And being lonely or bored are the triggers that get me headed for the chips aisle at the grocery store. Luckily, lonely and bored are also things that I have some control over, so I found once I increased by social activities those triggers went away.

I look forward to reading all about your progress!