Notices

Second Wind

Old 06-17-2011, 04:05 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Second Wind

Greetings to all on this journey. I'm a newcomer. I find myself in a 2nd wind on life - having to relearn so many things - and to pay attention to what matters. Through many transitions over the past few years - my health is something I didn't attend to - and it's caught up. So, here I am on this journey and I'm determined. I've charted all day today Been honest with myself. I hope to make this part of a balance in my life with it part of the plan but not driving every waking moment. I'll be eager to hear from all along the way. I'm especially also interested in finding activity patterns at midlife where one is comfortable (I can't say I'm comfortable with all of the 20 somethings in exercise class). I wish all success and courage on the journey.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:13 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome happypenguin500!

Glad you found FitDay, it has been the key to success for many of us - I hope you will find it so for you.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! Glad you found this place. Much inspiration and encouragement can be found here!