Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
So tired of being FAT >

So tired of being FAT

Community
Notices

So tired of being FAT

Old 06-17-2011, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Wow! 8 pounds in one week is awesome. Some weeks may be more difficult that others but it sounds like you are headed in the right direction!!! Just keep plugging away and the pounds will start to melt off. It sounds like you were able to turn their comment to you into something positive. Congrats to you! BTW I saw that you posted in my "hey fattie" thread. I typed up a long response but it was lost in cyberspace. Anyway it looks like you took well to it, but I just wanted to clarify that I didn't post that for anyone in particular... other than myself. It was a turn around for me when I realized that I was fat, and to change that I had to change.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by rmdaly
You just know that those boys are going to turn into the kind of men with pale skin, thinning hair and pot bellies wearing too-tight T-shirts that talk about how they hate "fat chicks" and think that their Victoria's Secret model is just waiting for them around the corner.

I bet you are still a beautiful woman and it sounds like your DH thinks so too.
It's funny that you should say that. I tell people all the time that I was a nerd in school (nobody seems to believe me though) and I ended up being the fat bald one. I guess you don't have to be mean to end up fat and bald.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

I hope I didn't offend! I just meant that there are a lot of people in this world who judge other people - especially on weight issues - and don't seem to see that they have a lot of work to do on themselves. We all know those kind of people.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by rmdaly
I hope I didn't offend! I just meant that there are a lot of people in this world who judge other people - especially on weight issues - and don't seem to see that they have a lot of work to do on themselves. We all know those kind of people.
oh no... I'm difficult to offend. I was just making a joke that I was nice and quiet and still got short changed.