Today is the Day! >

Today is the Day!

Community
Notices

Today is the Day!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:21 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Today is the Day!

Today is the day that I stop fooling myself and start living true! Today is my first day with FitDay and I am very impressed. The information, the forum, the graphs and the ease of it all, is going to help me be success! This time, unlike all the other times I've tried and failed, I will succeed with my goal! Thanks to everyone that posts....you are brave and brilliant and I wish everyone success!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay QuiltyGirl!

What are your goals?
Old 06-09-2011, 04:30 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by QuiltyGirl
Today is the day that I stop fooling myself and start living true! Today is my first day with FitDay and I am very impressed. The information, the forum, the graphs and the ease of it all, is going to help me be success! This time, unlike all the other times I've tried and failed, I will succeed with my goal! Thanks to everyone that posts....you are brave and brilliant and I wish everyone success!

Yeah, tell us a little more about yourself. Check into the womens' corner and by all means ask questions post random thoughts in off topics and if you don't get an immediate reply don't worry. Try again elsewhere at another time. It is funny what topics catch fire and which seem to not go anywhere.

Welcome! all the best to you... and the new you
Old 06-10-2011, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on deciding to find the healthier you!! Welcome to the site!