Notices

Hello Im a Newbie

Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 AM
FitDay Member

Location: I live in a small town in Ky. one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Question Hello Im a Newbie

I'm starting my journey today, I have started this journey before and stopped many times. I can't afford to keep doing this My name is carol I weigh 300 lbs I am 63in tall and my hip span is 65 ins this is unacceptable Please any help I can get on here is appreciated I plan on trying to post something everyday to keep myself motivated.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum!
I'm kinda new myself, but I suggest reading through the posts on this site, as a lot of people have gone through what we're doing and there is an abundance of good advice here for everyone.
Check out the Women's Only section for the motivational thread, post up some goals then come back every day to let us all know how you've done!
Good luck, and we're here for you!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Carol, welcome. Drop in to the 100+ Pounds to Lose thread, if you like--lots of great folks there that are or were in your situation (or, like myself, much worse situations). Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything we can do to help!

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-08-2011, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

Location: I live in a small town in Ky. one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Thank you both so much for making me feel welcome. I love it that you are setting goals and being accountable for them. I have started and stopped so many time's before I don't want to do that again! still trying to find my way around the threads lol.