Notices

Hi there everyone!

Old 05-11-2011, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hi there everyone!

Hi everyone! This is my first FitDay post. I am excited to be here. What I need right now is a way to feel accountable for what I'm doing. I've been on my latest weight-loss journey for seven months, and it's time to get serious about good nutrition and fitness!

So far I have lost 67.5 pounds, and I have 18.5 pounds left to lose before GOOOOAL!

Thank you for any support/advice you can give me on this journey, and I look forward to being able to do the same for you, whenever I can.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Susan, welcome to the forums! Sounds like you're doing great so far. If there's anything we can do to help, just say the word.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

What where you doing before you came here to lose? Congrats on the great weight loss so far and Welcome.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Lightbulb

Congratulations on having lost that much weight!
Old 05-13-2011, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,

I am new too - Congratulations on your weight loss and looking forward to watching you lose those next 18!