Community
Notices

Starting Over

Old 05-07-2011, 05:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Starting Over

Hello! Please call me Elle. I'm starting over in more ways than one as a recent divorcee. With this chance of a new start I want to do it with a healthier more attractive body. I did have some success beginning a weight loss program last August and had lost about 30 pounds by the new year. But with the holidays being so busy I let exercise become less of a priority and now have gone back to (some) of my old eating habits and gained back about 10 pounds. My beginning weight in August was 230; my ideal weight is 135-140.

I'm determined to turn around and get back into the mind set of exercise being an important part of my day and eating healthier. I came here initially to keep a food log and maybe get some exercise tips. I'm happy there's a forum here for discussion and group support.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Elle, welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Congrats to you for taking control and deciding to get fit. If you work it, FitDay will help you make your goal pretty painlessly. If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know.

Regards,
Michdael