Notices

New Today

Old 05-05-2011, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Cool New Today

Hi
My name is Marva but you can call me Sapphronia if you like. I have a lot of weight to lose. I am here because I have lifestyle related health problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and elevated cholesterol. I can also feel the beginnings of arthritis. All of this from eating incorrectly.

I am almost 300 pounds. In recent days I've lost nearly 14 pounds. Beginning at 295 and today I am 281. I am post menopausal and that brings it own weight loss challenges as does diabetes. Actually they say I have pre-diabetes.

My goal is to eventually weigh 150 pounds because I know as I get older I will need less of a weight load on my bones. This is my attempt to fix that.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck Sapphronia,

i'm new also and hope to be able to help you on your weight loss battle. you have made the first step and thats the most difficult, hoping to help in anyway i can

Poppy