Notices

Semi Motivated-but I'm changing that

Old 04-26-2011, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Semi Motivated-but I'm changing that

Hi ya'll! My name is Sue and I'm new to this site. I'm a newby in a new town and don't have very many friends yet, so I don't have to much motivation except for my husband, kiddos, and the summer coming up! I just had a wonderful baby boy 2months ago and I'm really wanting to lose some weight, but who doesn't! With a busy lifestyle and some exhaustion, I really do need to stay motivated to reach my goal. Currently I'm 176 lbs and I have a goal of 150 lbs and I'm giving myself 3 mths to accomplish that! Wish me luck!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Welcome, we are very close to the same weight and the same goals...We all need motivation it seems...
Old 04-27-2011, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just a suggestion

When I moved to a new town, I joined a gym. That way I was around people even if I didn't hang out with them at first. I would eventually see the same people and make conversation. Many gyms like YMCAs and community rec centers have childcare hours with minimal cost. Making yourself go to a regularily scheduled class might help with the motivational part.

Good luck and congratulations on the new baby!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hi and welcome! I'm close to you as starting weight (173 right now) and my first goal is 158 for my bday (06-10) and then continue at least until 140. At least for me after the first week everything becomes easier, so hang in there!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, my starting and goal weight is very similar to yours too. 174 to 145. I have no idea what I will look like at 145 (that was in high school) This is my third day on the program -- thank God I found it. It's going great. Good Luck.