Community
Notices

hello all

Old 04-24-2011, 03:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default hello all

Hi I'm new to this website and from what i've seen on the forums everyone is very supportive and nice. thats a very good thing. I'm trying to get rid of 50 pounds by winter time over here in nyc. Hopefully I can lose it sooner.

I work with animation during the nights and during the days I give out loans so not much excerise really besides the fact I walk to work everyday. In the mornings I do some workouts mostly crunches, weight lifting(free weights), and every other week if i can fit it in I do some nice training with my nunchuks and kendo stick(Breaks out a good sweat!)

The journal on this site will help me see where i am slacking and hoepfully if all goes well i can take it from there.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:04 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

There's no reason you can't take of 50 over the summer if you work it--keep up the exercise and run a reasonable calorie deficit every day (on average).

It's been many years since I've swung the 'chucks around but as I recall it can be a good workout (although I also recall having whacked myself in the head pretty good on one occasion when I missed an underarm catch ).

If you have any questions about the site or anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

thanks for the warm welcome I use padded chucks for my work out practice lmao. I don't want to have to go into work trying to explain why i have a black eye lol.

**I also noticed your weigth goals in your signature. that is very impressive!

Last edited by chocolateteddy; 04-25-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: just noticed