Notices

New and need WL buddy

Old 04-23-2011, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default New and need WL buddy

Hi,
I just started on Fitday a few days ago and started low cal eating again after a short stint with Weight Watchers and then a time of life upheaval. I have made a commitment to deal with my stress levels so that won't happen again. I liked WW but found it hard to constantly figure out points and I have found Fitday to be great for me.
I am looking for a few weight loss buddies because I am the only one in my household doing it so I am pretty much on my own but my family is not opposed to my efforts. I am a 55 year old woman who has 55 pounds to lose. When I get there I am going to evaluate how I look and feel. I have some health issues that is making exercising, even walking a real challenge and also cannot eat fresh fruits and veggies right now but have to eat them cooked. Aside from these challenges though I am determined to reach my goal. You guys are all very inspiring!
Old 04-23-2011, 06:59 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Glad to have you aboard!

Stick with FitDay and I'm sure you'll have those pesky 55 pounds gone in no time!

If you have any questions or need advice, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-28-2011, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Rose,
I just started FD again too.. I am restricted by ailments concerning exercise also, but I have a 4wheel rollator and I can at least walk using it. It has a seat too in case I need to get off my achy breaky bones. lol

you need to eat cooked food, I am supposed to eat as much raw food as possible, would that keep us from being buddies?

I went on my own personalized diet, I am tired of trying to use other peoples diet programs...why should I, when I can build my own you know? My likes, my dislikes, my personal needs..etc..
I also use the worlds healthiest foods website, what a wonderful addition to fitday, like wow...
using both, I can get my daily nutrition with remarkably smaller calorie intake without feeling hungry all the time.. or having that urge to nibble when i am not even hungry.

Best of "time" to you.