Newbie in Michigan

Community
Notices

Newbie in Michigan

Old 04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Newbie in Michigan

Hello,

I'm Shelly and I live in Michigan. I've actually joined two days ago and just realized there was a forum. I'm 5'6" and weigh 213 lbs. and feel horrible. I've been trying to eat healthier with fruits and vegetables and more fish like three times a week. Over the past year I've tried here and there to lose with just eating different but I think I need to exercise while eating healthier. I'm trying not to consider this a diet, because I think I've finally figured out that I need to change the way in which I eat for life. It is so hard to stick with it, but I think I'm in a totally different world right now with it. If anyone else would like to chat or encourage one another feel free to post back to me. And good luck to everyone.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Hi fellow Michigander

I just found this site also on Sunday. I tell you it has been making me realize in these first few days what i put in my mouth. By using the food diary. as i had been advised from people on here add the good, the bad and the ugly leave nothing out. And as i search the forums alot of good stuff.
Also educating me more or reminding me of what I already know, but didn't put into practice.

use everything you can use on here cause, I think, this for me at least will be the trick. Also having support and being able to share.

good luck and cheering you on!