Notices

Kind of New...

Old 04-20-2011, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Kind of New...

Hi everyone! I am kind of new..I think I signed up for FitDay about a month or so ago, but have not been faithfully using it. I know that I need something like this to help me keep track of what I am doing. I am currently doing Atkins induction, but I need to tidy up my plan and run a really tight induction. I do better by using the K.I.S.S. principle, therefore I eat alot of repeating meals -- so much easier for me.

I have a lot to lose, about 80 lbs, and I am committed to doing this thing for myself. I have a family to take care of, and of course as the Mom, I always put own needs dead last. THAT is coming to and end today! I hope to be able to contribute here and there in this community, and I know for sure that I will gain wisdom and knowledge from those on here (already have, in the little while that I have been poking around on here this morning).

~free~
Old 04-20-2011, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

I have a lot to lose too, it can be discouraging when you get on a scale and realize how you've let your body go, but we can undo that! It'll just take work and willpower. I just started a few days ago, and already using the site has helped me and taught me alot
Old 04-20-2011, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hi I am new here too and can relate to your story about putting everybody else first. I have about 20 lbs to lose and just posted my story this morning. I know that 20 doesn't seem like alot to most people, but I think we are all in the same boat where we just want to feel good about ourselves and need motivation from others. not only do I need to lose the weight but I need to be healthy, and I am anything but. I honestly feel better after three days of not eating crap....so that's a start. I hope we can help motivate each other...as moms I think we can relate to each other. mo