Notices

Hi all, newbie here!

Old 03-25-2011, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi all, newbie here!

Hello to you all!

I am new to this site as I think it's time I had someone to talk to about trying to shift this weight who really understands!

So I would welcome any advice, tips, motivation! And I am happy to help in any way I can too

So a little about me - I'm 35, female, from the UK.

I am restarting a massive health/weightloss kick after a few years of staying the same weight.

About 3 years back I managed to lose 8 stone - I used to weigh 23 stone. I kind of came to a halt at my current weight and I thought I was happy with that - it was a big change both physically and psychologically to get used to!

But I've realised I'm still not happy with my body and so I have to try to shift the rrest of it.

So new vision, new target, but it is hard and it is really difficult to shift the pounds now.

I would appreciate any support/help and really just some new friends to have a good chat to - even in cyberland!

Hope you all have a good weekend,
Sarah
x
Old 03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Sarah, welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Take a look around the sub forums--you'll find lots of folks to talk to and offer support.

If you have questions or need advice, just ask!

Regards,
Michael