Notices

Loving Fitday!

Old 03-18-2011, 04:12 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Loving Fitday!

I tried fitday a couple years ago, didn't stick to it. But I've been using it faithfully now for 7 weeks and it has helped so much! Combining it with a free membership to a ladies gym I got recently has been seeing huge results! I've lost 22.4lbs in the last 7 weeks. Started at 210lbs, now am 187.6! It's been a decade since I've been in the 180's. Yay! Thank you to fitday for making counting calories so easy!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum side of things! Congrats on your success thus far!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
FitDay Premium Member

That's just great! Keep it up and don't be a stranger here.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-18-2011, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

hi there today is my second day of fit day and i chose to reply to u because i am starting at 210 also.It has been a decade since i saw a number in the one hundreds.
I have been this weight for about four years now, having come down to it back then.I hope y ou can lead the way for me. the idea of actually budging the last ten before i see
"one derland" has evaded me for so long and i realize that ten is the same as any ten, it will come off with some attention. congrats on being in the eighties. May I swing on your shirt tails and find the eighties too.