I'm so excited about my journey! >

I'm so excited about my journey!

Community
Notices

I'm so excited about my journey!

Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm so excited about my journey!

I weighed myself last week after a whole winter of not looking at the scale. I was trying a new approach. I'd just read Intuitive Eating and misinterpreted it. So, instead of having rich foods only when I really wanted them, I was eating willy nilly! My weight gain of 7 lbs. over the winter really showed the results of that.

So, with new gusto, I'm reevaluating the book and paying attention to the other principles in it like "honor your hunger, respect your fullness," etc. I've just lost 2 lbs. over the last week! Doing things like truly and finally giving up high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil are easy things for me that have made a huge impact. Also, eating at home 95% of the time is really doing it for me. I just make sure I spend a lot on groceries so I don't spend a lot eating out (and then regretting it!).

It's good to be here!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

I like the Zen-like "honor your hunger, respect your fullness". I may have to see if I can find a copy of the book.

Keep up your good success!

Regards,
Michael