Notices

Newcomer & Low Carb dieter

Old 03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Newcomer & Low Carb dieter

I recently gained 45lbs in a short few months due to a medication I was on... I went off the medication but have not been able to lose the weight

I am an active 27yr old, and have recently even added Wii Fit to my activities (I also love hiking, snowboarding, running and other outdoor sports).

Two months straight of watching every morsel that went into my mouth, and exercising like a fiend - not an ounce OR an inch lost!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

SOOO I have decided to try Low Carb dieting... I'm aware that the first week is only water weight that is lost BUT it felt soooooooooooo good to see the scale move finally!!!

I'm at 2.5wks and have lost 11lbs total. I'm hoping to lose 30lbs when all is said and done.

Height:5`4
Starting Weight: 153
Current Weight: 142
Goal Weight: 123

this site is great because the low carb (induction) calls for 70%fat, 25%protein and 5% carbs - don`t worry, this is only the first two weeks!

This site is really handy in calculating all of that for me!!!

Let`s hope this works!
Old 03-14-2011, 11:07 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

I agree wholeheartedly that FitDay works wonders if you work IT.

If there's anything we can do to help, just say the word.

Regards,
Michael