Notices

New to Fitday

Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New to Fitday

Hi! My name is Michelle and today is the beginning of a new journey...the new me! I am reading this great book about insecurities and letting them go so here goes the weight!

I have a question....will it tell me somewhere what my target calorie intake is per day?

Thank you
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

I am also new - just started on Wednesday.

If you go under weight goal and input your goal weight. Then click on the tab calorie balance that will tell you how many calories you can eat each day.

Good luck
I have lost 2.4 lbs already which is a great start, my overall goal is 70 lbs
Old 03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mrszimney
Hi! My name is Michelle and today is the beginning of a new journey...the new me! I am reading this great book about insecurities and letting them go so here goes the weight!

I have a question....will it tell me somewhere what my target calorie intake is per day?

Thank you
Welcome to fitday,
Sounds like a very good, life changing book!
Mind letting us in on what book it is?
Good-job starting this journey, I've just begun as well.
GOODBYE INSECURITIES.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:02 PM
FitDay Member

hi girls, welcome to fitday.com the life changing website
you might want to check this out Diet Calculator, Body Fat Calculator it's a great calculator. It will also show you how many grams of fat, protein or carbs you should eat if you want to follow the low carb, low fat or hight protein diets. Here Macronutrient Calculator - Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, and Fiber you can experiment with numbers. Never diet below your basal metabolism rate, this could damage your health and actually slow down the weight loss.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you everyone! The name of the book is So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore. It is geared toward woman and why we are insecure and how to overcome it. Have a great day!