Fresh Start to improved me.... looking to lose 60 lbs >

Fresh Start to improved me.... looking to lose 60 lbs

Notices

Fresh Start to improved me.... looking to lose 60 lbs

Old 03-14-2011, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fresh Start to improved me.... looking to lose 60 lbs

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to meet like minded individuals who will walk with me through this journey of success and failures to meet my goal. I am 31 year old, mother of two boys (one is 13 months and other is 2 and a half yr old) and I am sick of being fat. Having said that, i still continue to harm me in whatever ways i can and keep on gaining weight just because i lack discipline and motivation. I relapse before i even start and if i start, i give up before i see a scale changing for good.... I was not like this before and now i dont know where i got lost... help me find myself again please.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 AM
FitDay Member

You are in the right place and you can do it. Most of us here have tried - and failed in the past; that does not mean we can't do it. . Read the success stories and you will know it can be done. There is lots of support here -- make use of the different forums. I find the 10% challange helps me. There will be a new one starting April 1st.

Make full use of the site. I'm still learning some of it's features after 2 1/2 months. Good luck. Mary
Old 03-14-2011, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck. I am actually quite slim - but feeling a little over my "feel nice" weight. My tip is.....make a very easy resolution for one week....such as not to eat just one of your "danger foods". The following week, add in another resolution. This way, it is an easier hurdle and you get plenty of practise before having to add the next thing in. I have always found this works for me....and it makes me feel very much in control of what I am doing......small steps for big results!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

"Here's an example of a motivational post... one of my favorites that I go back to often."

Great quote. I'm going to try an print that out when I am back in the office. Mary