Notices

New to fitday

Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Talking New to fitday

HI My name is Leigh and I am a 25 year old stay at home mom.I had my last baby almost a year ago.It was my third.My first two the weight came right off.With my last it keeps hanging on.I need to do something and something now.I feel tired all the time.I lack in motivation.I feel as though I am not being the best mom that I can be and that is because I am overweight.I have always been on the biger side.SO here we go.My current weight it 226 and I am only 5'2 I do seem to carry my weight well cause most people do not believe I way as much as I do.But I know and it bothers me.My husband who is skinny minnie always says I look great,however I do not feel great.I hope to meet lots of new people on here and have people share my ups and downs with.This is only my third day doing all this but it seems like it is going well.I just need to work in some exercise.Hard with three kids but I am gonna try my hardest.
Thanks for reading and hopefully some of you can help out with maybe some ways for me to get a few min of exercise in a few times a day.
I have read many posts and I am very hopeful.
Cheers.
leigh from nova scotia canada.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome to you

Hello Leigh_lynn and welcome to the community. I think you will enjoy being here and will benefit from all the nice relationships among the members and all the great information and support.....Again welcome and good luck!

Albie from Lake County Illinois

-----