Just joined and i am feeling hopeful >

Just joined and i am feeling hopeful

Community
Notices

Just joined and i am feeling hopeful

Old 02-15-2011, 04:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Just joined and i am feeling hopeful

I know this will be a tough road but i need to commit to becoming a healthier person for my son..I love my life and i need to treat my body like i love it as well...
Old 02-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay!

What are your goals? There are a lot of great people here who can offer advice and support so just ask if you have any questions!

I agree about treating your body like you love it! Unlike cars we can't trade it in when it starts to breaks down!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

I just joined too. I used to use the food and exercise journals a lot but have been gone for a long time. I just started the Supreme 90 Day system today( from an infomercial) and thought some inspiration from others might keep me motivated. This forum stuff is all new to me. Good luck
Old 02-17-2011, 04:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by gingers53
I just joined too. I used to use the food and exercise journals a lot but have been gone for a long time. I just started the Supreme 90 Day system today( from an infomercial) and thought some inspiration from others might keep me motivated. This forum stuff is all new to me. Good luck
Ginger, welcome (back) to FitDay and to the forums!

It sounds like you have a plan, and that's great. I've used infomercial diet plans in the past and had good results (of course, part of their plan was to control portions, exercise daily and drink plenty of water ).

Since you've got it, I would use the plan for the 90 days but think about an exit strategy down the road. Face it, sooner or later, you're going to have to eat "normally" on your own or there is a very good likelihood that you backsllide.

So, use your plan but use FitDay as well to log your food and exercise. If there's anything we can do to help, just say the word.

Regards,
Michael