Thought I'd say hi :) >

Thought I'd say hi :)

Community
Notices

Thought I'd say hi :)

Old 02-13-2011, 05:45 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Thought I'd say hi :)

Hello everyone I have finally decided to take a stand and start taking a stand and to start doing something about my weight as well as for my Health over all.

For years I have not been eating very healthy (lets face it I ate a bunch of garbage when it came to what I ate).....and I am not very active. I'm a big gamer chic and lets face it, even though my ah game character for the games I play is getting a lot of exercise and jumping around, I doubt that in real life clicking buttons on a mouse is considered "exercise"

Overall, my goal is to become more active and pay more attention to what I am eating. Thanks for having me here *waves*

silvercatiii
Old 02-14-2011, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

If you like computer games you might want to try the Wii Fit Plus, EA Active 2, Just Dance 2, or the Playstation Kinex (not sure on the exact name of that, we don't own one - yet). I used the Wii Fit Plus all last year, it's not intense exercise necessarily, but it's a great way to convert your carpel tunnel workout into something more beneficial to the rest of your bod. For Christmas this year, DH bought me EA Active 2, and I really like it, right now I'm about 1/2 way through the 9 week program. It's maybe 1/2 games (cardio) and 1/2 toning. What I like about it is that it monitors your fitness level and adjusts the games to keep pushing you. So far I haven't actually been sore from using it, but I'm more and more toned all the time. I think one of the best motivations for me is that it sets up a program, days of the week and everything, so I know that to keep on track I have to turn that thing on M-T-Th-F, otherwise my cyber-trainer dude will give me a hard time.

BTW Just Dance 2 is AWESOME. My kids were astonished that I could do the electric slide the first time through. LOL.