Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 03:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie

Hi I was referred to this sight by my Dr. I have over 100 lbs. to lose. I had bariatric surgery over 10 years ago and it didn't hold right. There are staples not holding onto anything so I need to have a revision on top of which I have a hernia in the incision area. I am an emotional eater and have made excuses in the past for not exercising. I joined Crunch and am working with a trainer once a week which is helping alot to build the strength I need to continue to exercise and do it in a way that I don't hurt myself. My goal right now is to lose 12 lbs. so that the Dr. will schedule my surgery. I am trying to get my subconcious in tune with my goals through visualization. Any help or support is most appreciated.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Susan! I'm sorry to hear about your surgical problems. I can only imagine how stressful that must be. If you have over 100 pounds then you should check out the 100+ thread. A lot of good people in similar boats, with plenty of good support. Fitday is a great resource. Log in everyday, and keep track of everything you eat. You'll do fine. Don't be a stranger either. I can't place a value on how helpful these forums have been for me so far. I've only started recently myself, so I still have a good way to go, but I really feel like I'm making good progress.

Anyway, before I ramble too much, welcome to Fitday.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums.

Sorry to hear about your surgery problems. You can surely use FitDay to lose those extra pounds.

Regards,
Michael