Notices

New to the forum

Old 02-06-2011, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to Forum

Hi!
I'm Dale from Colorado Springs. I have been a FD/PC user for years. I am new to the forums however. Just checking in to see if there are any updates for current PC user and to see what going on with Fit Day. For the longest time, there seemed to be very little happening with the software as far as updates are concerned. I see there is a v2 now. Nice. Can users of v1.0.0.6 updater their current version or does v2 need to be purchased?

Success to all!
W. Dale
Old 02-06-2011, 01:24 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by starynight142001
Thank you for the chocolate advice, I have never tried the pudding cups but I think I might give them a try. Thats sucks that your mom got upset over that, I think you have done an amazing job of loosing weight 96 lbs is no joke. Keep up the good work and I might also try the tootsie rolls lol for my chocolate fix.

Mom's sometimes just dont understand!!
Don't get me wrong, 99.9% of the time my mom is great, she's just clueless when it comes to nutrition (aren't we all?). She and I also have different body types, she's what you would call "medium height" with a "medium build", and I'm a curvy elf. I think the truth of it is that my mom's opinion is important to me, so what might be a little slip from some one else, is a landslide when it comes from mom.

The pudding cups are great, sometimes I freeze them so they take longer to eat. Tootsie rolls have saved my diet over and over again. We have 3 kids, so of course they've filled the house with Halloween candy, Christmas candy, soon to be Valentine's candy etc etc. So when it gets overwhelming, I buy a bag of those tiny Tootsie rolls and throw them in the candy drawer, and eat them 1 at a time, I try not to chew and instead let them melt slowly. I also occasionally get a bag of Hershey kisses, just 1 has 20 calories, and if you let them melt slowly in your mouth (again with the no chewing) and make yourself drink a great big glass of water before you're allowed the next one... you can hold off a chocolate binge indefinitely. I'm also not above freezing them. Do you know how long it takes to thaw a frozen Tootsie Roll enough in your mouth to chew it? About 2 minutes.