Notices

My starting weight is...

Old 02-02-2011, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default My starting weight is...

I'm a 29yr old mother of 3 children. 4yr old twin girls and a 2yr old boy. I've been married to my high school sweet heart for 6 1/2 yrs. I love my life...I have it all. A house, a mini van, family, 2 golden retrievers, etc. However, I've ALWAYS struggled with my weight. I weighed 177lbs when I was a junior in high school. I lost 30lbs over a couple of months due to stress. I gained 40lbs with my first pregnancy. I lost 20lbs fairly quickly and then it all stopped. I have not been below 160 in 4rs.
I'm a size 8 on top and a size 14-16 on the bottom. I realize I've laid it all out there in this posting but I'm tired of dealing with this. I'm ready to be healthier.
So far, I love this site with the ability to track food/calories, etc. I look forward to tracking my progress.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I'm glad I am not the only newbie. My starting weight is 203 as of today. I actually have already lost a few lb in Jan (about 7 lbs) but today is my first day on here. I also have 3 kids but I am 42. I am a teacher but I am home today with one of the kids who is sick. It is hard to stay focused as a busy mom but I have decided that food is NOT going to be the boss of me! Best of luck and hope to stay in touch through our journeys. - Christy
Old 02-02-2011, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie

I am also a newbie. I'm 40 this yr and 201 lbs have two kids and i am ready to loose the weight! Good luck to us all!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

welcome n00bies!

Good lcuk and if you have any questions, just ask.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

crblack, aprilwash good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm following the weight watcher plan. It's all based on a points system. I went over 5 points today.
Tomorrow's a new day with new opportunities.
I'm in Arizona, USA.