Notices

Hi everyone!

Old 01-28-2011, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Hi everyone!

Hi, My name is Candice and I decided that I was going to lose weight. I'm 20 years old and unfortunately I have always struggled with being over weight. I'm 5'8 and weight about 280 pounds. I'm hoping to lose a total of 120 pounds and then I will be down to my goal weight of 160. I have always attempted to lose the weight but never follow through with any of my diets. Its just so hard for me because Ii know I'm just lazy and just don't feel like doing it most of the time. I am trying to change all of that. I don't want to make any excuses for why I am so over weight I just want to fix the damage that I've done so that I can be happy and have more confidence. But thank you for reading I need all the encouragement I can get and good luck to all of you who are trying to lose weight as well.

Last edited by Distorted_Image; 01-30-2011 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Candice, welcome to FitDay and the forums--glad to have you here!

You've come to the right place to lose that extra weight and get healthy.

There are a couple of 100+ pounds to lose threads you might be interested in joining, as well as some challanges and motivational threads. So spend some time browsing the subforums.

If you have any questions about the site or making a fitness plan, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael

PS With all due respect, and I know it's pretty, but some folks may find that green font color is very difficult to read (such as myself).
Old 01-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay!
Old 01-28-2011, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay! Anytime you want to talk, feel free to send me a message. I think what you are doing is wonderful. Best of luck.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

You can do it! One day at a time! I'm about your same height and weight, but I'm 58 years old. I've packed on the weight over the past 20 years, and vow to turn the clock back.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Lol well thank you so much..i went ahead and changed the font lol. Thank you for the encouragement.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Wow you look really good. I am happy for you, thank you for the encouragement i really need it
Old 01-30-2011, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Well i know that we both can lose this weight, but im only 20 so I really shouldnt have let it get this far Thank you for the encouragement i need it and good luck to you too!
Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Candice, good to see you back. 20 is the PERFECT are to nip this problem in the bud. I was well over 100 lbs overweight in HS and lost it all when I was about your age. Of course, gained it all back, but I know you'll be smarter than I was!

So don't despair, this is a problem that can be resolved and fairly quickly, if you put your mind and body into it. So go get 'em!

Regards,
Michael

PS My old eyes thank you for changing to the plain, boring old black font color.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.