Notices

I've been here for awhile but...

Old 02-06-2011, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default I've been here for awhile but...

I feel like saying hello. i've been on the forums for fitday snice dec but i kinda want to get to know the regulars here.

and also i want some feedback for my goal thats in my siggy
Old 02-06-2011, 07:57 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums!

Your goals seem entirely doable--go for it!

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-06-2011, 03:10 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome! It can become addictive - checking in to see how everyone's doing! Your goals sound realistic - enjoy the journey - it's full of ups & downs and you'll probably learn a lot along the way.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome and congrats on losing over 18 pounds already! Hope you enjoy your time here and best of luck on your weight loss goals! You can do it!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

thanks for the encouragement. i already feel alittle doubtful that i'll be able to reach this goal, but if i do that then it'll never happen. i got to keep positive even if i manage to meet my goal or not
Old 02-09-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Hey yunalee, you can do it! I know it can feel daunting, and frustrating, but try to take it one day at a time, or even one moment at a time. This battle is won and new (good) habits are formed with every positive choice you make - every time you eat something good or better for you than you used to, and every time you move around and exercise. You can and you will do it. Even if you're not sure, fake it until you are.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by changeisgood29
Hey yunalee, you can do it! I know it can feel daunting, and frustrating, but try to take it one day at a time, or even one moment at a time. This battle is won and new (good) habits are formed with every positive choice you make - every time you eat something good or better for you than you used to, and every time you move around and exercise. You can and you will do it. Even if you're not sure, fake it until you are.
+1 ^^ Excellent statement!
Welcome and you have a do-able goal, I've been using Fitday for a couple of years now (took me a year to figure out there was a forum) and I've lost over 50lbs during that time and have kept it off with the help of Fitday.

Start weight:
212 3/09
Today's weight:
161 2/11

So Ya, you can duit!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay yunalee!

SW, I didn't realize that you've lost so much, congrats!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
SW, I didn't realize that you've lost so much, congrats!
Thanks Mike!
I'll remind my self sometimes by picking up a 50lb dumbell and try to imagine that much additional weight hanging off my body.
It really puts it in perspective of how far I've gone with my lifestyle change and how its here to stay
Old 02-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sw07
Thanks Mike!
I'll remind my self sometimes by picking up a 50lb dumbell and try to imagine that much additional weight hanging off my body.
It really puts it in perspective of how far I've gone with my lifestyle change and how its here to stay
better yet, try logging around that dumbbell for your next 5k.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.