Notices

Alot to lose ...

Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Alot to lose ...

Hello everyone,
My goal is to lose 76lb by my 36th birthday which is in June 2012. So far I have lost 11.5lb in the last 3wks by keeping my calorie intake below 1400/day. I don't know how I am going to make time for exercise as yet ... I'm a mother to 4 girls aged 3-12 and I nurse 2-3days a week at the Sydney Childrens Hospital. Wish me luck!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:54 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum, this is a great site for advice and support. I completely agree that finding time to workout is difficult, but it is possible and necessary, Working out really speeds up your weight loss process, and it will give you a much longer healthier life. For myself I've found that working out in the morning is just about the only way to make it happen, and it took time to get in the groove of waking up early and getting it done (seriously like 6 months). And still I struggle with it regularly, for example at 1:00am this morning I had to get up and take care of a barfy child, so getting that workout in today was extra harsh, but I did it anyway. So no more excuses, just get it done. One thing I've found that motivates me is that I want to live a long healthy life, not just for me but for the kids.