Notices
View Poll Results: Do you use fiber to help you lose weight?
Yes, I use a supplement to get my fiber
33.33%
I eat fruit and vegetables to get my daily fiber
66.67%
No
0%
Fiber...does that help?
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Lets Motivate Each Other

Old 01-20-2011, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Lets Motivate Each Other

I'm hoping to one day be the SlenderThistle that my user name implies... I've got about 50 lbs I want to lose and I'm hovering just below 200 lbs on a 5'2" frame, diabetes runs in the family and I'm a candidate since I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach, my Dad died at 64 and that just seems so young now that 40 is just around the corner, I want to do better for myself, for my daughter and for my family, I know what to do I just need to do it.... and that is where the problem lies, motivation...I have no problem being a motivator for others and being someone elses cheering section but I forget to cheer myself on and motivate myself, I know I am capable of change, I know I can be self motivating, I've done it before...but it'd be nice to have someone to vent to, open up to, smile with, cry with and succeed with... this is DOable and I am going to do it....Fabulous by 40 is the goal and November is coming up fast, okay so it's ten months away but it'll be here before we know it, so that's why I'm here, to be motivating for someone and in return gain restored motivation to help myself.
Much Love and Success,
SlenderThistle
Old 01-20-2011, 06:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay! You're in the right place for weight loss with peer support.

Spend some time reading the posts in the subforums--lots of great info there.

If you have questions or need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay!

I've used multpile options so I didn't vote. I've done fiber supplements, I eay a lot of fruit and veggies and other high fiber foods like Fiber One cereal.