Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Mother of 2 wanting her body back! (well get that body I never had) >

Mother of 2 wanting her body back! (well get that body I never had)

Notices

Mother of 2 wanting her body back! (well get that body I never had)

Old 01-18-2011, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Mother of 2 wanting her body back! (well get that body I never had)

Hello there!

New member today, just finished putting in what I've eaten today. Doesn't seem like a lot, but seeing the number and calories like that makes me think twice!

I'm a mother of 2, 2yr and 11mo, and I'm 24. I just finished nursing my son and now I'm scared I'll be gaining weight. I love love my junk food. So I need to find alternatives to that! I lost a lot of weight nursing but I need to tone and lose those extra 20-25lbs.

I'm very happy to be getting my body back, and want that body I never had before I got pregnant!

I need motivation, for this and other things in my life. My news years resolution. Self-motivation!! I have no problem sitting of the couch watching Seinfeld and letting the dishes sit in the sink. I can't do this anymore. So this is my start in the right direction!!

I would love some freinds on here to talk to and share experiences and even gripe together. I know we all have bad days.

Look forward to get to knowing some of you!!

Amanda
Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by MSKITTY86
Hello there!

New member today, just finished putting in what I've eaten today. Doesn't seem like a lot, but seeing the number and calories like that makes me think twice!

I'm a mother of 2, 2yr and 11mo, and I'm 24. I just finished nursing my son and now I'm scared I'll be gaining weight. I love love my junk food. So I need to find alternatives to that! I lost a lot of weight nursing but I need to tone and lose those extra 20-25lbs.

I'm very happy to be getting my body back, and want that body I never had before I got pregnant!

I need motivation, for this and other things in my life. My news years resolution. Self-motivation!! I have no problem sitting of the couch watching Seinfeld and letting the dishes sit in the sink. I can't do this anymore. So this is my start in the right direction!!

I would love some freinds on here to talk to and share experiences and even gripe together. I know we all have bad days.

Look forward to get to knowing some of you!!

Amanda
Amanda, welcome to the forums. Take a look around the other subforums--there is a wealth of knowledge here and lots of great folks.

If you have any questions or need advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael