Community
Notices

Newbie 100+

Old 01-14-2011, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie 100+

Hi all. I am new to the forum, but not new to dieting at all. lol
I am a 37 y/o female with 100+ to lose. I think I have finally figured out what will and wont work for me. In the past I have always tried to make myself eat food I don't like. And have always tried to do some boring exercise video. So this time I switched it up a bit, and it seems to be working. But I could aways use some extra support and motivation

Start 1/3/11: 240
Current 1/14/11: 229
Goal 1/1/12: 120
Old 01-14-2011, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, welcome to Fitday. You're gonna love it. Our stats are close so I thought I would definitely say hi. I saw you on the thread I started "No support so far" and didn't get a chance to welcome you. Sorry about that. I say... do what works for you and if something isn't working definitely stop it. Smart move on your part. I am enjoying chatting with others on the 100+ thread. Join us there and you will see others that are struggling just like us. It's been so encouraging to chat with people about this stuff. My goal is under 130 by 1/5/12 ( my 50th birthday) I was 225 this a.m. so I have 100 to lose too. Let's do it!!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you!! And best wishes to you on your goal. Yes! Lets do it!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

I'm going to second that invite to the 100+ thread, there are 2 actually, one on the "Women Only" corner and another that is unisex. Lots of good folks in it for the long haul. It seems like the closer I get to goal the harder those pounds are to shed.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

I will check it out for sure. And wow, looking at your stats, you have done great!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by williamscouple
Hi all. I am new to the forum, but not new to dieting at all. lol
I am a 37 y/o female with 100+ to lose. I think I have finally figured out what will and wont work for me. In the past I have always tried to make myself eat food I don't like. And have always tried to do some boring exercise video. So this time I switched it up a bit, and it seems to be working. But I could aways use some extra support and motivation

Start 1/3/11: 240
Current 1/14/11: 229
Goal 1/1/12: 120
Welcome! Please do check out the 100+ threads--lots of support! You can do it, we can help!

Regards,
Michael