Notices

New and would like a friend!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default New and would like a friend!

Hi my name is Jordan! I am 20 years old and I am a single new mom. I have a 7 month old daughter. At the top of my pregnancy I was 234 pounds and I am only 5'5. I lost 40 pounds with breast feeding alone. I started on Fitday on 01/03/2011 at 192.5 pounds and today I weigh 181.5! YAY! My goal is to weigh 140 by my daughters birthday which is June 1, 2001 because it is going to be a pool party! WATCH OUT! HAHA! I would like to have some friends on here so I dont feel alone! I am very supportive and would love to share some tips that I have found that were helpful. THANKS it feels good to be on here!!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hey! I have an 8mo. I am currently at 171 and I am trying to get down to 150 by his 1st birthday which is April 23rd. I used this website a few years ago after my first child and lost the weight, but after the second kiddo here I am again. I would love to add you to my as a friend. It would be nice to follow along with someone and feel the support that sometimes is only felt by others in the same situation.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:51 AM
FitDay Member

Kristen that would be great! Except I dont know how to add friends on here. lol But that sounds awesome. We really are in the same boat! Im glad Im not alone!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay!

Sounds like both of you are really fired up to lose the weight!

You can add each other as a contact and see each others food logs plus leave comments there for each other!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

I am forty. I have no children. I have been a strict vegan for 17 years. I do nit drink soda, white sugar, white flour, fast food, or anything fried. I consume between 800 to 1200 calories a day and I am 50 lbs over weight and I cannot seem to lose it. I gained most of the weight after I quit smoking 7 years ago. The only time in my life that I was not significantly overweight is during the 15 years that I smoked. When I quit smoking, I immediately went back to my pre-smoking weight. I eat so healthy! It is really frustrating. I see skinny girls eat more in one meal than I eat in 2 days.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by veganvampira
I am forty. I have no children. I have been a strict vegan for 17 years. I do nit drink soda, white sugar, white flour, fast food, or anything fried. I consume between 800 to 1200 calories a day and I am 50 lbs over weight and I cannot seem to lose it. I gained most of the weight after I quit smoking 7 years ago. The only time in my life that I was not significantly overweight is during the 15 years that I smoked. When I quit smoking, I immediately went back to my pre-smoking weight. I eat so healthy! It is really frustrating. I see skinny girls eat more in one meal than I eat in 2 days.
Welcome to FitDay.

Is sure sounds like you eat healthy! Are you pretty confident that your calorie intake level is accurate (weigh and measure portions)? It's pretty easy to incorrectly estimate portions.

What is your daily activity level? Exercise? Water intake? All these things will effect your weight loss.

Take some time to check out the sub forums--lots of good advice and ideas there. And don't hesitate to ask if you have specific questions--we are always happy to help.

Regards,
Michael