Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
New here- looking to lose ~15lbs in 2 months... anybody care to join me? >

New here- looking to lose ~15lbs in 2 months... anybody care to join me?

Notices

New here- looking to lose ~15lbs in 2 months... anybody care to join me?

Old 01-13-2011, 05:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default New here- looking to lose ~15lbs in 2 months... anybody care to join me?

I'm 36 (m) w/ 2 young kids and weigh 180. Family life (especially my pregnant/ breastfeeding wife and her need for added calories) has not done good things to my body and lifestyle. I'm looking to get down to 165 by the middle of March. If anybody wants to join me, the added incentive/ support would probably be a good thing.

Let me know.
David
Old 01-14-2011, 12:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by lollavid
I'm 36 (m) w/ 2 young kids and weigh 180. Family life (especially my pregnant/ breastfeeding wife and her need for added calories) has not done good things to my body and lifestyle. I'm looking to get down to 165 by the middle of March. If anybody wants to join me, the added incentive/ support would probably be a good thing.

Let me know.
David
Hi David, and welcome!

You're welcome to join us over in the Lose 10% Bodyweight by April Fool's Day thread in the Diet Tips forum, if you like. I know your first goal is a little different, but that's OK.

Get your eating/exercise plan in order and get to work! If you need any advice or have quesitons, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael