Notices

New Year, New Goals

Old 01-12-2011, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Year, New Goals

I am starting this new decade while entering a new personal decade myself. I am finding that with age comes more weight settling around my hips. I have always been active and could easily shed pounds. Now it does not seem as easy. Plus, I stay at home with my kids and not in an active job as before.

I am looking for people in similar situations for support. I am a bit competitive (in a good way) and like to be accountable. That is why I like the visual records and online chats because once you proclaim your intentions to the world, you are more likely to follow through with your goals.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

What do you have in mind? I'm a SAHM with 3-6 kids, depending on how you count them.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Almeeker-
You have had great success. What are your tips and/or motivational tools?

As for 'competitive' I was hoping that there was some type of leaderboard for exercise logs. There is one on another website that I use for triathlon training, but the activities are limited to running, biking and swimming. The set-up for this website is different and I am not sure how that would work. It was just an idea.