Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Hiya im Jen and yes im addicted to the fat life :) >

Hiya im Jen and yes im addicted to the fat life :)

Notices

Hiya im Jen and yes im addicted to the fat life :)

Old 01-10-2011, 04:03 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hiya im Jen and yes im addicted to the fat life :)

Hey Yall
Im Jenn , and this is my first time on this site , but this is my gazillionth time sarting the journey to healthy town...lol

Im a diabetic who is in serious need of a ass kicking , i dont take my meds and well my food choices are well crapyy . I watched a show the other day about people loseing limbs beccause they were diabetic and dident take care of themselves , and i was like SCREW THAT im to young and fiesty to be a one legged gal ..well unless i wanted to be a pirate which does sound cool but then id be fat and addicted to rum hehe

I am Looking to meet others and inspire and be inspired ..

So message me anytime
<3 Jenn
Old 01-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Jenn,

welcome aboard! You are in a serious situation and it shouldn't be taken lightly. Diabetes can AND will get the best of you... if you let it. If you don't control it, it will control you and as you've seen it can pick you apart limb by limb. You only live once and you should take better care of yourself! It's not too late to get a handle on this and turn it around.

I have a friend that's a insulin dependent diabetic. He'd make me a nervous wreck, I've seen is BS drop so damn low time and time again. I'd offer him juice, food, what ever and he'd always refuse. It got to the point that I'd have to force it on him, just to get him out of "La-La land".

You need to finish the journey that you are always "starting".

I've been trying to tame my bluntness lately but you asked for an ask kicking.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

I enjoy blunt people to many sugar coat things . Sometimes you need someone to say it staight

I do take my diabtes seriously well not as much as i should but i know its not a laughing matter i jsut use humor alot to mask my insecurites
Old 01-10-2011, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum, never mind Mike, you'll get used to him, at worst you can count on him for honesty and that has it's own value. And if that isn't enough you can look at a lot of pictures of all his pretty muscles and assure yourself that he does know what he's talking about.

Anyway, you might get more out of the forum if you share some of your stats, height, weight, age, weaknesses, etc. There are several regular threads you can read up on and join in with, 15-20 pounds, 50 pounds, 100+ pounds etc, 7-day motivational etc etc.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

Where do i add my stats at still getting new to this .
Old 01-10-2011, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

See the blue bar? Click on "User CP" and then "edit signature". Looks like you've already done that maybe?
Old 01-10-2011, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah i jsut figured that out ..lol its been a long day ...lol