Notices

Looking for Buddies in weight loss

Old 01-11-2011, 09:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default me too!

hi. I just joined today and would love to begin with a few "buddies". I am starting at 191 and need to lose 50lbs to not be considered obese according to the bmi chart. But I would be happy with 40 lbs.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

I used to do weight watchers too, I lost 50. But after kids it got to be too much trying to make meetings but I really enjoyed talking to people, sharing info and being supported. Congrats on making the 30 year! That is a great motivator, I am the same way, I just want to feel like I did last summer Feeling thin is addicting!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:46 AM
FitDay Member

we all need friends i will be your friend. i would like to weigh 135-145 by this time next year. i weigh 243.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bluegrasswife

Hello! I am a 27yo (almost 28) female who needs to lose 100+ pounds. Just looking for some friends that we can share this journey with.
I'd like a buddy as well. I'm 55 but don't let that bother you. I can be extremely immature. In fact, being as silly as I can be at my age is really hard work! Hey, let's prank call the Doylestown Kmart!!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default So - PM Me

I am new here and looking to make friends. I'm 55 and I'm going to be fired from my horrible job next week. Woo hoo! I have waited years for this opportunity. My husband is upset but I'm not. We can get by on my unemployment.

What I want to do is write! And fine tune my tarot card readings and angel card readings in order to help others.

I am 20 pounds overweight and not very happy about this. I love to eat and I know that being home all day is going to be tough. I injured my knee at work and have arthritis and fibro so I don't move around a lot.

Really - PM me if you'd like a friend.

"Hey, let's prank call the Doylestown Kmart."
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default I would like to be a buddy

this is my first time here so I have never done this before. I need to lose alot more than 100 pounds and have had enough with being overweight and unhappy. I am ready to change my life and I have realized that I cant do this on my own so I would accept anyones advice and tips or just anything to help me with this please.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dulce2300
this is my first time here so I have never done this before. I need to lose alot more than 100 pounds and have had enough with being overweight and unhappy. I am ready to change my life and I have realized that I cant do this on my own so I would accept anyones advice and tips or just anything to help me with this please.
Welcome! Please check out eithe of the 100+ Pounds to Lose threads--one is in the Women's Only forum and there is a Unisex on in the Diet Tips forum.

Personally, I've lost well over 100 since last May. Another 100 or so to go, but that will happen soon enough.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default new here also

I'm not new to fitday but I am new to the forums. I use it mostly for calorie counting & nutrition
37 y/o Female with 100+ to lose, could use some weight loss buddies too.

Start: 240 1/1/11
Current: 231
Goal: 120 1/1/12
Old 01-14-2011, 03:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default support needed

Originally Posted by nykolel
i will be your friend!! im new this this site too. so far i like it it is very detailed . it shows weight loss and gain. it shows calories. you can ttrack your foods moods and keep a journal. this is just for starters. i hope i find out more i can do on this site. good luck to us all and God bless
Hi
I used this site before and lost from 175 to 145.
Now a year later Im at 180...

I am having difficulty sticking to good diet! and just started going on walks this evening.... a whole 10 minutes...