Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
new and apprehensive >

new and apprehensive

Community
Notices

new and apprehensive

Old 01-10-2011, 03:13 PM
FitDay Member

What's what the husbands hu?! yes we love them to death but its just so unfair they just eat whatever the heck they want and oh maybe gain a couple pounds where (in my case) I just THINK about eating something like he is and I gain weight

I told my husband that I'm no longer going to drink soda and eat candy/sweets and his response "that's good, im still going to eat it" *sigh* maybe in time he'll drop eating and drinking the stuff as well maybe lose his beer gut? Oh wishful thinking as of now

I'm just glad I found this site even by accident. I was adding in more detail today and its just a bit weird how they have this set up. Kind of a pain to get to your public page or I just haven't found the easiest way.

Well to us all We've already made up our minds that we are sick of being fat/overweight/fluffy HOWEVER we've been saying it and we're ready to make a change and that's a good deal of the battle. Good luck everyone and stay motivated!

~Alicia
Old 01-10-2011, 08:56 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jamikellett
Yesterday was my first day. I am 42 and I am extremely overweight. I am married with 4 kids. I, like you want this bad. I am confident that with this great website and the support of each other we can do it! I don't have the money to buy expensive food and diets .. already spent a ton of money and tried everything - so im doing it the old fashioned way -by cutting calories and exercise. Good luck to all
Welcome to FitDay!

I congratulate you for taking control of your situation.

People ask me all the time how I'm losing weight--I tell them I found a radical new weight loss solution:

Eat Less
Move More

No personal trainer, no pills, no expensive "diets". Just a free FitDay account and a decision to lose the weight and get healthy.

So, I approve of your plan. 100 pounds gone in 26 weeks fairly w/minimal effort isn't too bad, I think.

Let us know how you're doing and don't hesitate to speak up if you have questions.

Regards,
Michael