Notices

Hello

Old 01-08-2011, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Hi, I'm also new to counting calories and excercising. The past ten years have taken their toll but if I'm honest I know that my willpower is on the weak side and I will use any excuse to get me off the hook - hence let myself down on a daily basis. Time to take control so off to the park for a long walk and be more honest with myself!!! Lots of positive thoughts to everyone X
Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

The hardest promises to keep are those we make to ourselves. Probably has something to do with accountability. Welcome aboard from a fellow "low-willpower" human.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Thankyou almeeker - you have done amazingly. Inspiring !!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to FitDay. Excuses are hard to get over. I even started a thread about it, I'll attach it below. Don't think the thread is directed towards you, it's not, it's about me realizing that I was the problem. It's blunt and to the point b/c... that's how I roll.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...y-you-fat.html
Old 01-10-2011, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome. I've started and stopped so many times but the sad thing is I've known i've been overweight since i was in elamentary school...um and yet im still overweight due to so many excuses. However, I'm done with that. I may be in for a very hard battle but I will win the war! If you ever need help or ideas on how to keep motivated look me up I haven't made any friends on here just yet but looking for them..and once they get the IM thing up and going it will be much easier on here I think.