Notices

New Life Style Starts Today!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New Life Style Starts Today!

Hello! Nice to meet you, my name is Donna I have been overweight most of life. Two years ago my health started to go down hill, 10 surgeries and down 70lbs later they found out I have to autoimmune conditions, now that I am stabilized started to gain the weight back and have become so sad as I watch the scale climb. So have decided it felt great seeing the scale drop and I want that again. Have decided to only way to do that is to do a lifestyle change, stumbled across this site and became so excited. Hopefully, I will be able to give and get support from my new friends.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome, Donna, and congrats on taking a step to take care of you. I love to hear those words "lifestyle change," because in the end, that's what does it, not a "diet" you go on or go off. Best of luck in your journey. There is a lot of support here; check in on the threads and jump right in. Everyone is very supportive and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask for what you need .
Old 01-04-2011, 09:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome! Come on in and make yourself comfortable.

Lifestyle changes are the best. Diets are great, but if one fails to make permanent changes, it's pretty easy to backslide (ask me how I know ).

Please don't hesitate to speak up if there is anything we can do to help or if you have any questions.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-05-2011, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome and congratulations on the lifestyle change decision! I agree with Cassie and Michael that most of us need a permanent change to be the healthy person we want to be.