Notices

Just discovered this wonderful site

Old 01-04-2011, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

Post Just discovered this wonderful site

I just LOVE this site. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it but it is the best way to journal and keep yourself accountable on a daily basis.
I started at 213lbs on Sep 27th and today I am at 172lbs. I am using HCG homeopathic drops.
Everything else out there I tried was like an empty promise and nothing worked. I have not input my information from the start of my diet, only the daily input since I discovered the site, at some point in time I plan to insert my daily foods and measurements from Sep 27th. I have lost 5 1/2" around my waist and the results make me ecstatic. Thank you for creating this free site to help those of us who are serious in changing our bodies and health.

I am a 55 year old woman, with a hypothyroid and since this was discover the weiight slowly came on the last 10 years. For the first time ever the drops have helped me to succeed and go in the right direction... WEIGHT LOSS.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by macattack2
I just LOVE this site. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it but it is the best way to journal and keep yourself accountable on a daily basis.
I started at 213lbs on Sep 27th and today I am at 172lbs. I am using HCG homeopathic drops.
Everything else out there I tried was like an empty promise and nothing worked. I have not input my information from the start of my diet, only the daily input since I discovered the site, at some point in time I plan to insert my daily foods and measurements from Sep 27th. I have lost 5 1/2" around my waist and the results make me ecstatic. Thank you for creating this free site to help those of us who are serious in changing our bodies and health.

I am a 55 year old woman, with a hypothyroid and since this was discover the weiight slowly came on the last 10 years. For the first time ever the drops have helped me to succeed and go in the right direction... WEIGHT LOSS.
I'm so glad you've found a plan that works for you--give yourself a hearty pat on the back for me!

Welcome to the forums and keep us posted as to your progress.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

just as Michael said, congrats on finding what works for you. Keep it up!