Notices

First Day As A New Me!

Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Look up toward the top under the title of the thread. There is a blue bar running across the screen and on the left of it, click on "User CP." Then in the box on the left, click on "Edit signature." You should be able to enter one there.
Thankies! ^_^
Old 01-06-2011, 05:00 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Hi, I'm new on here too. . .what is this April Fool's Challenge you are talking about? My goal is to lose 25# by April 1st, right before my vacation. . .it sounds like fun and sounds like it might help me stay on track!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by ghmom1007
Hi, I'm new on here too. . .what is this April Fool's Challenge you are talking about? My goal is to lose 25# by April 1st, right before my vacation. . .it sounds like fun and sounds like it might help me stay on track!
Welcome!

The Lose 10% of Your Bodyweight by April Fools Day is around the top of the Diet Tips subforum.

You're welcome to join, even if you don't have "exactly" 10% to lose (if you do, thats great!).

Post up in the thread if you like. There is a second "Check in" thread that we post our progress in (if you want to).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael