Determined to lose...lol ! >

Determined to lose...lol !

Community
Notices

Determined to lose...lol !

Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Brandi!

It's OK, we're all going to have those days when it's rough! Just remember why you're doing this and remember that you're stronger than you give yourself credit for being! Not only CAN you do this, you're GOING to do this!!

I agree with Mike, the busier you are, the less likely you're going to be running to the kitchen for food. Sometimes when I feel like I want to eat something I know I shouldn't I take a walk. It doesn't have to be a long walk, or at a really fast pace, just take a stroll! Also, be sure to keep plenty of healthy fresh foods on hand. That way, if you feel the urge to snack maybe you can grab a couple of carrot sticks or some fruit! That way you curb your urge to eat and not take in too many calories!

Another trick I use is to have a "goal dress" (or pants, shorts, outfit, etc) that I keep in plain sight in my room. Everytime I see it I remember what my goal is and what I have to do to get there.

You can do this girl! Keep the faith and stay postitive!!

Carol
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I love what I'm seeing! Free charting (very important) free journal (can be private or posted) and the reports (amazing) But... the blogging I am reading is truly the sweetest of all! The encouragement, the TRUTH, our journeys will be easier if we take them together. Even for us who have made this kind of journey before and here we are having to do it again but.... this is the year! We have the tools and we are going to be giving each other suppoprt all the way. I am looking forward to it. Brandi, I hope that you will look at all the positive things that can come from this low week and see that the encouragement you can get here from myself and Carol will help give you the courage to keep trying to reach your dreams. J
Old 01-07-2011, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Sometimes the hardest part is messing up and getting back on track. I struggle with that too, anytime I get a cold or life gets stressful, for some reason the exercise and eating healthy goes out the window. And the funny thing is.... that is when I need it most! My motivation has been to remember how good it feels to get into a smaller size or how my body feels from eating better. Getting off track is the easy part, but you are doing the hardest part, getting back on! I have just started the posting site and am looking for motivation as well. Good luck!