Notices

Renewed comer?

Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Renewed comer?

Good day my fit day friends,

I was a member in the early millenium and found journaling a key to my success. Unfortuantey, I have not been on this site since January 2006. Since then life has been a wirl wind....both kids have finished highschool and gone off to university...with multiple job changes, we moved 6 hours away from family for job security, both parents have been diagnosed with cancer, one of which has lost his battle, and my mother-in law hospitalized multipe times with life threatening situations. So as an empty nester, I am ready to live well, laugh often and take care of me....I am unfortunately 20 lbs higher than my highest point before using Fitday. But I have done it before and know I have the courage to do it again. Wish me luck...looking forward to seeing you all here. Happy 2011.