Notices

Starting my journey!

Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Starting my journey!

I've finally decided to start my weight loss journey I can't wait for the end results. Do any women have before and after pictures to help keep me motivated?
Old 01-02-2011, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

I just signed up for the site tonight. I'm determined to lose 30 lbs and started this journal and positive vibe. i don't have any photos to post but I'm going to put an old photo of myself on my fridge and look at it everyday to remind myself where I know I can be! good luck to everyone....let's keep each other motivated.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Red face This is the time...

I just joined the site tonight and logged my food in. I realized what I think is good is not so good. but i'm going to keep moving forward and lose this 30 lbs i need to lose.
Post a before picture of yourself on the fridge to remind yourself of your goals and stay motivated!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to FitDay! I'm not a female but I have my pics in my sig.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

I have a few "before" pics (nothing official but snapshots at family gatherings), and a few "after" shots, but not the foggiest idea of how to post them.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
I have a few "before" pics (nothing official but snapshots at family gatherings), and a few "after" shots, but not the foggiest idea of how to post them.
open up a photobucket acct, or you can email to me.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site!

I take pictures and I am so glad I do!

When muscle started to replace my fat it was very frustrating to see how slow the scale was moving.

Pictures are the best way for me to see my progress. And the best way to show when I am slacking!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Newcomers

Hi,
I'm a semi newcomer, been in this site before, but hadn't kept up with it, decided this time to look more into it, and found the forums, and hopefully I can get support from the folks on here as well as my family and friends.
I haven't taken before or after photos yet, cause I need to get a new camera, but I will have them done of me and my hubby, so he can track his progress as well.

Glad to be a part of this forum, good luck to all of you in your weight loss, and congrats to those who are losing and have lost.

Happy New Year everyone, and I hope it's a good one for us all
Old 01-03-2011, 05:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by VanHayMill
Hi,
I'm a semi newcomer, been in this site before, but hadn't kept up with it, decided this time to look more into it, and found the forums, and hopefully I can get support from the folks on here as well as my family and friends.
I haven't taken before or after photos yet, cause I need to get a new camera, but I will have them done of me and my hubby, so he can track his progress as well.

Glad to be a part of this forum, good luck to all of you in your weight loss, and congrats to those who are losing and have lost.

Happy New Year everyone, and I hope it's a good one for us all
Welcome to the forums. It's going to be a GREAT year! Don't hesitate to post up if you need help or have any questions.

Regards,
Michael