Notices

Lost weight, gained, losing again!

Old 12-30-2010, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lost weight, gained, losing again!

Hi Everyone! My name is Amy, I'm 37 years old. I've been married to Tony for 18 years. We have a daughter who is 17 and a son who is 14. Both their birthdays are February, so soon I will have an "adult" daughter! Wow!

I just found this place a few days ago!! It's awesome here! So much great information in the forum. I love the whole journal, food entries, exercise entries, ect, ect!

I had lost 10 lbs (20 lbs total needed to lose) and kept it off. Then 1.5 months ago my Dr. put me on Prednisone to break the cycle of my 3 year migraine. It has worked, but I've gained 8 lbs back since then...including the holidays. So here I am!!

My plan to start off:
~Count calories/Eat healthy...keep my daily calories under 1500/day
~Exercise Daily! Even if it's just running up and down the stairs for 5 minutes

DH and I are also on a "money diet", so we are cutting back on our spending and banking as much as we can. Doing that, will also cut back on our eating out...which will help out with my eating and drinking habits!

My biggest weakness = Chicken wings with blue cheese!!

Anyway, enough rambling! I look forward to getting to know everyone! Have a great day and New Years Eve!!! Be safe!!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Amy, welcome to the FitDay forums. If you stick with FitDay you'll surely reach your goal. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help with the site.

Regards,
Michael