FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Newcomers (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/)
-   -   BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!! (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/2745-beyond-determined-r-u-me.html)

Roxy4u2love 12-27-2010 07:21 PM

BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!!

Today is the day! This website is amazing! I have been looking for some online support and I hope this is it! If you are looking for someone to help you stay motivated and vice versa LETS DO IT TOGETHER!

I smoked my last cigarette 5 hours ago and begun a lifestyle change TODAY! I have gained about 28 pounds over the last 3 years and just feel so unhealthy and tired all the time. I am so sick of putting things off for "tomorrow." NO MORE!! I just turned 30 and I know I can do this. I have done WWs before and been very successful-problem is got lazy these last few years. I felt so energetic and full of life before-I'm taking it all back starting today!

:)
-28 POUNDS TO GO
5 Hours without a cigarette

mecompco 12-27-2010 10:35 PM

Roxy, welcome to the forums. And please, try to show a little enthusiasm ;)

J/K :D

With your obvious drive I know you'll get rid of those pesky pounds in short order. Oh, and congrats on kicking the tobacco habit--I know that's not easy, either.

Regards,
Michael

rpmcduff 12-28-2010 04:14 PM

Welcome Roxy... !!! I hope we can help you attain your goals.

Michael; Congratulations on breaking into the 200's!!!

mecompco 12-28-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpmcduff (Post 29578)
Welcome Roxy... !!! I hope we can help you attain your goals.

Michael; Congratulations on breaking into the 200's!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterJen (Post 29629)
Welcome Roxy. Everyone is here to help you stay on track. Good luck on your journey.

WOW :eek:...When did that happen :confused:. I didn't see anything about it in the 100+ thread (may have missed it or forgotten it with all of the comotion in my house the past few days...Caongrats :D.

Don't want to hijack Roxy's intro thread, but yes, I was rewarded with a reading of 299.5 lbs. on my Christmas day weigh in.

And thank you guys very much--it's much easier to do this with all the support. Now onto getting rid of the next 100 lbs. :D

Regards,
Michael