Community
Notices

Can't Keep Up...

Old 12-22-2010, 11:58 AM
FitDay Member

I don't weigh myself too often, about once a week these days. I try to not get caught up in the numbers but it's hard not to. I'm close to where I want to be, just need to get my discipline back.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:57 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Lizzie, I bet you look just great! Keep at it, 2011 will be your year to shine even more. Merry Christmas... Noel
Old 12-24-2010, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

So I have decided to take it easy for a bit until after the cruise I'm going on. This does not mean I am going to let myself go and pig out and not go to the gym. I just rather not worry about the tracking part at the time being until the holidays and cruise are over. I already started calculating how many calories I will be shooting for and I have some personal challenges/goals that are in the works. In another post I listed my next few weigh-in days. Those days again are January 1st, January 6th, and January 16th. It will be interesting to see if I gain or lose weight during the cruise...I'd be really pleased if I lost and I feel like I might just because of the amount of swimming and beach strolling I'll be doing (plus there's a gym!).

Thanks again for everyone's support and I will be back to tracking on January 16th. I will then be consistently weighing-in every Sunday morning.