Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Not new to Fitday, but I'm back... >

Not new to Fitday, but I'm back...

Community
Notices

Not new to Fitday, but I'm back...

Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Not new to Fitday, but I'm back...

I'm not new, but I have been using Fitday on and off for a while. I was off for a long time, and now I'm trying again.

Anyways, a little about me. I am 42, owned by 2 cats and weight 304.2 lbs. I have been overweight my whole life, and have lost weight many times trying different approaches. I used weight watcher, cut out all sweets, diabetic diet, and have always been successful, but not permanently. Now I find it harder and harder to stick to a restrictive eating pattern for more than 1 week. I have recently had gallbladder surgery, and so have had to cut down a lot on the fat I eat. I unintentionally lost 23 lbs after the surgery, so I want to keep going. I am trying to count calories to lose weight, and also have been reading Dr. Phil's book. I think I need to get the emotional roots of my eating behaviour.

Thanks for reading this, and uh, Hello!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome back! I also am a renewed FitDay user, having used it to lose a couple hundred pounds 6-7 years ago. Well, the pounds found me again, so here I am.

There are quite a few of us with 100 or more to lose--you don't say if you are male or female--there is a thread in the Women only section as well as a Unisex 100 lbs to lose thread in Diet Tips--feel free to join in.

The "good" thing about being big is that the pounds come off really fast at first, giving your health and morale a big boost (at least I find it so).

Regards,
Michael