Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Hello to my new Fit Day Support Group. My name is Teresa ans I'm a Carbo Overloader! >

Hello to my new Fit Day Support Group. My name is Teresa ans I'm a Carbo Overloader!

Notices

Hello to my new Fit Day Support Group. My name is Teresa ans I'm a Carbo Overloader!

Old 11-28-2010, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello to my new Fit Day Support Group. My name is Teresa ans I'm a Carbo Overloader!

Today got on the scale and it read time to get healthy. I'm tired all the time, I'm setting bad food examples for my kiddos and my jeans are way too tight. The zippers are ready to bust out! I'm joining a gym tomorrow even though I have a elliptical sitting in my living room so I would use it anddo I uh NO. So I will pay the money each month to live a healthier lifestyle. So this is not about looking thin this is about living a healthy life so I can live longer and feel better. So i'm excited to share my journey with you all and encourage you as you encourage me. One thing I will commit too is staying connected so in the great days and bad days we can be there for oneanother. Excited to meet my new friends!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard. I know that I didn't write that same post last year, but seriously I could have - word for word. If I can do this, you can do this. It always helps me to equate living healthy to loving your children unconditionally, it's one of those things you have to do everyday weather you want to or not....
Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome and congratulations on taking the first steps. Must be something about Thanksgiving that finally put so many newcombers over the edge. Good to see all the people making a commitment to changing themselves for the better.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

welcome Teresa, staying connected is a good way to stay accountable.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome..... I am new here also. I refuse to pay for the gym because I know that at 0 degrees outside i will not go get in the car and drive to a gym but i am getting out my gazelle glider today from its dusty corner and i am going to start using it daily no matter how i feel, no matter how cold it is outside, no matter who or what is going on. I AM GOING TO DO IT!