Notices

Newbie today i start my diet to loose 60lbs

Old 01-26-2010, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I am just getting started. I need to lose more than 60, but it is a good start. I am looking at what I can do to get healthy. Was just diagnosed with a pre-diabetic state and I don't want to get there. My husband is a skinny thing, so I am doing this alone. Gained all this after gallbladder and hysterectomy surgeries. *sigh* Am I alone?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi DebiC!! No you're absolutely not alone! I hate that feeling though. I'm on here all the time so you have me!! My ex was a skinny little guy also so I know how you feel!

Hello there Stacey and Carol! Glad to have some other newbies with us.

Carol, I've always been interested in Weight Watchers, but I've never done it. I saw that you can everything online now too, maybe that could be an option for while your out of your home in the winter. Where do go if you don't mind me asking? Somewhere warm I bet!

Stacey, I have been struggling for awhile too but I have never been able to stay motivated as long as this time. I'm pretty hopeful!

Hope to hear lots from you guys! I was getting lonely!!

Alyssa
Old 01-27-2010, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Hi I need an exercise buddy I'm 29 and have about 38 pounds to lose on a five and three foot frame. Help please. I need friends to help get me motivated and stay there
Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

I was wondering if anyone has had sucess of any kind with the wii fit or shape with jenny mcarthy, or any other ones.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Thank You Allysia for coming back to me We go to Quartzsite Az for the winter and then we just travel all over sight seeing. We are ATVers and today we went 52 miles. Like I said in my post I just need to know there are others here with me. i think that makes it alot harder My husband is also one that never has to watch what he eats and has worn the same size Levis every since I married him. Not quite fair.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on losing 35 lbs. Keep up the good work. I have no support and hardly any friends to exercise or even walk with. I would like to chat or even have a real meet and maybe begin a walking club or something to increase my activity level and keep each other motivated. I live in W. Broward but work in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Would love to be active just like to have someone share it with.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Debi I don't think you are alone seems to me there are alot of women just like us that have that same feeling I know I sure do sometimes .
Old 01-28-2010, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

I too am new to site I started 2 weeks ago and down 7 lbs according to doctor scales today. I want to lose 70 lbs . Im on 1200 -1500 cal .day and workout 2-3 times a week. I also have livestock chores daily so that helps too. My biggest problem was snacking at night while watching tv. so my new best friends are clementines...I love them. Good luck to all of us ...
Old 01-29-2010, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hey girlies! I didn't post anything yesterday It was a busy day for sure!
So its been a pretty good week, happy it's Friday though!! I managed to get the scale to move again, lost 2 pounds so far this week. The only thing I really changed was increasing my water to at least 100 ounces a day (UGH!) and adding another cup of green tea.
I'm pretty excited!!

Carol- my uncle just moved (actually he might STILL be driving) from here in Michigan. I'm not sure if you are anywhere near him, I think he's going to be on the out skirts of Phoenix. Atv'ing sounds like a blast! My grandparents used to pack up and head to Florida every year, but since my grandpa got real sick and passed away, my grandma has been here. But it's nice because now she's here for the Holidays with the great grandkids.

Thanks Melinda! I wish could do my workouts down there with you instead of in 6 degree snowing weather!! I'm so looking forward to taking my workouts outside again soon! We can definitely all be online motivaters for eacher other.

Harpoldn- I don't have a wii but I know a TON of people that do and they all love them. I've been doing more video's and things like that. I really thought about getting a wii because I saw the Jenny McCarthy thing, but I can't justify spending that much money on it yet!!

KMlucy58- CONGRATS on 7 pounds!! That is awesome! I have to go the doctor on Feb 16th and I'm trying to lose another 6.9 pounds by then. I'm hoping he'll be pround of me!! I have the same problem with the snacking. I've been eating the Quaker rice cakes instead of chips. They have alot of flavors and the crunch makes them comparable to chips for me. I love love love the cheddar cheese one. Oh and the chocolate!!

Ok everyone, have an amazing weekend!! Let's all be good together!!

Alyssa
Old 01-30-2010, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

One of my friends and his children do the wii fit. He has lost some weight but his kids do it for fun. Won't be surprised if they see the tone up for it. Thinking about saving up for one myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.